Tuesday, December 2, 2014

ESL Flashcards: Weather Vocabulary

Post No. 20:
This material is useful for teaching weather vocabulary.

Target expressions:
Q:  How's the weather?
A:  It's (sunny. / rainy. / windy. / cloudy. / snowy. )









I made 5 flashcards of different weather conditions. It's free for grabs but please if you like this entry and/or if you chose to download the file, I would appreciate your comments. 

Post your comments below.

It'll motivate me more to share helpful materials for teaching English.

Downloadable Link:
Weather Vocabulary


★ I appreciate it if you could post some comments and/or suggestions about this material. It will help me a lot in making helpful materials for teaching English. Cheers!

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Anytime Chen Yuwen's ;) Spread the word.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thank you! I'll be using them today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you all @Debora, @Unknown
    I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! It's so helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for the love! Please continue posting comments. I will be more inspired to make more materials for teaching English. If you have any requests or suggestions, please let me know. We are all here to support one another for better teaching! Happy New Year to Y'all!

    ReplyDelete